PowerGWireless Digital Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector
The MP-802 PG2 is a smart dual-function indoor PIR motion detector that offers reliable motion detection and temperature monitoring performance, in one easy-to-install and attractive device.
Based on the market-leading wireless indoor motion detector and built-in PowerGleading-edge wireless intrusion technology, the MP-802 PG2 delivers proven, market-leading intrusion protection with superior immunity to false alarms. It is compatible with the PowerMasterfamily of intrusion alarm systems.
Dual motion and temperature detection functionality addresses the growing market demand for smart capabilities devices. It also reduces inventory demands, and simplifies installation. An easily accessible battery compartment and longer battery life further reduce maintenance requirements.
Designed for contemporary aesthetics, the compact MP-802 PG2 has a sleek, modern look that blends in with any décor. It is perfectly shaped for unobtrusive corner placement.
MP-802 PG2 Features:
- Motion and temperature* detection in a single device
- Built-in PowerGleading-edge wireless intrusion technology
- Compatible with PowerMasteralarm systems
- Advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm differentiate between intruders and other disturbances
- Pet-immune – Target Specific Imaging™ distinguishes between humans and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Fresneland cylindrical lenses for uniform detection sensitivity with an operating range of up to 12 m (39 ft), with no vertical adjustment needed
- Faster, easier installations and maintenance
- Battery lasts 6-8 years with typical use
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- Small size; perfectly shaped for unobtrusive corner placement
- Front and back tamper protection
- Complies with strict security standard: EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2 Class II
PowerG Wireless Digital PIR Detector
Next PG2 is a two-way wireless digital PIR detector compatible with the PowerMaster family of burglar alarm systems.
Based on Visonic’s ground-breaking PowerG technology, Next PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
In addition, Next PG2 implements FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), True Motion Recognition™ with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR) and state of the art 3D cylindrical optics – together providing superior protection against intruders.
Next PG2 Features:
15m (50ft) 90o multiple-curtain coverage with “wall” creep zone
Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard – enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
Longer battery life (6 years in typical use)
Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
Enhanced false alarm immunity by combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics
PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and for protecting the alarm system from code grabbing other attackers
Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
Visible and transmitted low battery indication
Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
Compatible with the PowerMaster family of intruder alarms and PowerG receivers
Optional pet-tolerant model (Next K9 PG2) for animals up to 38kg (85lb)