TAKEX photoelectric beam sensor designed for use in TA series beam towers up to 200m
- 0 Review(s)
- Add your review
TAKEX photoelectric beam sensor designed for use in TA series beam towers. Covers up to 200m. Supplied with PTKH tower fixing bracket.
|up to 100m outdoor|
The PXB-100ATC-KH photoelectric beam sensor is designed specifically for use in our TA Series Beam Towers for high-risk applications where detection of all intrusion attempts is critical. Sophisticated dual response output systems have been designed to distinguish and allocate specific alarm responses based on the size and speed of target objects moving through the detection area, and a unique synchronized timing system ensures unrivaled detection performance and versatility.
- independent control of upper and lower beams
- specifically designed for use in TA series Tower Enclosures
- double coated electronics for demanding environments
- choose between synchro-quad and anti-crawl operation
- dual outputs for crawl attempt and full beam break
- sync wire allows unlimited stacking without cross talk
- 4 selectable beam channels
- increased beam separation minimises nuisance alarms
- vivid internal colour aids beam alignment procedure
- lightning and surge protection up to 15kV