TAKEX 4 channel battery operated quad photoelectric beam sensor for use in beam towers only
- 0 Review(s)
- Add your review
TAKEX external 4 channel battery operated quad photoelectric beam sensors for use in beam towers only. Covers up to 100m. Supplied with fixing bracket.
The TXF-125E-KH is a battery operated quad photoelectric beam sensor for use in TA series Beam Towers, designed for compatibility with leading wireless systems; reducing the time and cost of permanent installations and allowing the use of Active Infrared Beams on rapid deployment or temporary installations.
With 4 selectable frequencies, multiple beam sets can be used in both linear and stacked configurations without risk of crosstalk, further assisted by a transmitter power function that allows the user to set 25m, 50m, 75m and 100m zones.
Two 3.6V (17Ah) batteries can power each unit for approximately 5 years of service, and ±90° horizontal/±20° vertical adjustable optics cater for the most dynamic of terrains.
- specifically designed for use in TA series Tower Enclosures
- 4 x synchronised high power beams
- 4 selectable operation ranges 25/50/75/100m
- 4 selectable beam channels to prevent crosstalk
- up to 5 year battery life using 2 x LS 33600 (3.6V 17Ah) batteries per unit
- increased beam separation minimises nuisance alarms
- vivid internal colour aids beam alignment procedure
- ±90° horizontal ±20° vertical adjustable sensor heads
- environmental monitoring circuit