The i-KP01 is a wired keypad with large LCD display and built-in dedicated, compliant HUA function. Navigation and text input is a similar user experience to mobile phones, enabling the installer and user to scroll through easy to follow menus.
The i-kp01 is designed to work with the i-on16 and i-on40 control units. The keypad allows the user to set and unset the system, and installers to program the system.
The keypad has:
- A large backlit LCD display showing two lines of 20 alpha-numeric characters.
- Four LEDs show the setting status of partitions or levels.
- “A, B, C, D and Unset” keys provide quick setting and unsetting of the system. For the i-on40 these keys can be programmed by the installer to set any combination of partitions.
- A four way navigation key allows the installer and user to scroll through easy to follow menus.
- A built in proximity tag detector that reads all standard proximity tags, allowing users to set and unset the system without having to remember an access code.