The Concept Smoke Screen Sentinel S70 is designed to be installed in any arrangement and environment. Its compact size and impressive performance makes it suitable for most applications such as shops, offices, workshops, service stations, jewellers – anywhere fast-acting thieves may strike.
- Competitive pricing
- Simple installation
- Low running costs
- Simple integration into existing alarm systems
- Powerful anti-raid burst (Turbo Mode) and multi-nozzle options
- Dry fog guaranteed to leave no residue and won’t damage your goods
- Persistent fog production – small particle size means the smoke will last up to 40 minutes unventilated
- Supports automatic re-firing via screen-sensor technology
- Energy-saving mode
- Battery back-up for off-mains operation (minimum of 1 hour)
- Compliant with International (IEC62642:8) and European Standards (EN50131:8)
- Fill rate: 800 cubic metres in 60 seconds (based on standard ceiling size and continuous run time)
- 4 inputs and 7 outputs.
- LCD status display and on-board event log.
- Rugged and compact steel casing in white/black.
- Environmental pack for installation in confined spaces with elevated ambient temperatures.
- Machined steel heater block allows use of most persistent smoke chemical.
- EN50131:8 and IEC62642:8.
- CNPP Rating: Class I Category 30.
- 1,000ml/5,000ml fluid system.
- 46.5(H)* x 13(D) x 31(W) cm *add 0.5cm for feet.
- Weight: 14.3kg (pre-install), 19kg (installed).
The Smoke Screen Sentinel range has been designed and manufactured for permanent installation either as a fully integrated part of an intruder alarm system or as a stand-alone system. The range comprises some of the most advanced security fog generators in the world.