The Concept Smoke Screen Sentinel S100 has the largest heater block in the range. This feature allows the product to have an incredibly long production of security fog. Huge areas can be protected by the S100. Furthermore, the large mass of steel acts as an extra energy store in the event of a mains power cut. Specially designed insulation, intelligently monitored “swift-fit” fluid, and flexible integration and control all add up to make the S100 the most powerful and versatile generator in the range.
- Competitive pricing
- Simple installation
- Low running costs
- Simple integration into existing alarm systems
- Powerful anti-raid burst (Turbo Mode) and multi-nozzle options
- Dry fog guaranteed to leave no residue and won’t damage your goods
- Persistent fog production – small particle size means the smoke will last up to 40 minutes unventilated
- Supports automatic re-firing via screen-sensor technology
- Energy-saving mode
- Battery back-up for off-mains operation (minimum of 1.5 hours)
- Compliant with International (IEC62642:8) and European Standards (EN50131:8)
- Fill rate: 1,400 cubic metres in 60 seconds (based on standard ceiling size and continuous run time)
- 4 inputs and 7 outputs.
- LCD status display and on-board event log.
- Rugged and compact steel casing in white/black.
- Environmental pack for installation in confined spaces with elevated ambient temperatures.
- Machined steel heater block allows use of most persistent smoke chemical.
- EN50131:8 and IEC62642:8.
- CNPP Rating: Class I Category 30.
- 1,000ml/5,000ml fluid system.
- 46.5(H)* x 13(D) x 31(W) cm *add 0.5cm for feet.
- Weight: 18kg (pre-install), 23kg (total).
The Smoke Screen Sentinel range has been designed and manufactured for permanent installation either as a fully integrated part of an intruder alarm system or as a stand-alone system. The range comprises some of the most advanced security fog generators in the world.