The Smoke Screen Interface is designed to give you maximum control over your system. It has display LED lights to indicate system status and low fluid levels. You can easily initiate a test of the system with the press of a button. The interface is kept secure with key activation.
- Alerts user to fault conditions
- In normal operation, keyswitch should be turned to ‘Ready’.
- If green ‘Ready’ LED is illuminated, the system is operating normally.
- If panel is buzzing, this indicates a fault. Call 01205 821111.
- If green ‘Ready’ LED is not illuminated, this indicates a fault. Call 01205 821111.
- If red ‘Low Fluid’ LED is illuminated, replace depleted fluid.